Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payment Origination
Significantly improve control of your business’ cash, funds availability, transaction reconciliation and cash forecasting with same-day or next-day ACH origination. ACH is a reliable and cost effective funds transfer method and is most often used for:
- Business-to-business payments
- Direct deposit for payroll
- Federal, state, and local tax payments
- Transfer of funds between accounts at other financial institutions
ACH File Formats:
- Nacha Standard
- ACH File Mapping also available
- ACH Return Item Report
- ACH Notice of Change Report
Same Day ACH Origination
Same-day ACH can be used for those times when funds must be there today. To process a same-day transaction, your ACH file must be submitted prior to 10:00 am CST. There are additional eligibility requirements for same-day transactions, including:
- Transactions must be < $100,000
- Domestic ACH only (International ACH ineligible)
Must have access through Commercial Center or Small Business Center.
When time is of the essence, TBK Bank’s Commercial Center and Small Business Center services are here for you. Move money from one institution to another, across town or across the world.
Wire transfer origination through our secure online platforms is efficient and safe. No more trips to the bank or paper forms to submit. TBK Bank’s wire transfer origination offers immediate transfer of funds and guaranteed settlement.
Commercial Center offers:
- Domestic wire origination
- International wire origination (USD)
- Foreign Currency wire origination
Small Business Center offers:
- Domestic wire origination
Wire Transfer File Formats:
- Fedwire Standard
- Wire Transfer File Mapping available
Wire Transfer Reporting Options:
- Fedwire Standard Acknowledgements
- Fedwire Standard Confirmations
- ISO20022 Acknowledgements
- ISO20022 Confirmations
- Wire Detail Report
TBK Payables is a complete payables automation solution. Utilizing API technology, TBK Payables provides bi-directional integration with your accounting system or ERP. Payments are made directly from your TBK Bank Commercial Checking account for ease in reconciliation.
With TBK Payables you can:
Invoices are received in one of the following ways:
- Emailed from the vendor into a unique email address
- Uploaded from a computer
- Entered manually
- Synced from your Accounting System or ERP
Authorize Invoices and Payments
Invoices can be sent to an invoice approver prior to the payment approver.
- Thresholds and workflows can be established for each User
- Dual approvals can be set based on vendor or amount
- Once the payment approver approves the invoice for payment, the payment is sent and will not require additional actions by the company.
Once payments are authorized, TBK Bank executes them on your behalf. Additionally, electronic remittance details are emailed to the vendor.
Payments can be made by:
- Check – Checks are issued directly from your bank account and will include your authorized signature.
- ACH – ACH transactions are sent separately for ease in reconciliation
- SilverPay – SilverPay is a Virtual Card. Payments processed by virtual card are eligible for rebates.
One Card is ideal for businesses needing maximum control over expenses. Manage travel and entertainment expenses, business purchases, utilities, fleet transactions and more. The program includes a log in to a secure online portal with real time access to your card information.
- Worldwide acceptance
- Manage cardholder limits and purchases
- Maintain spending controls in real-time
- Protect against card misuse
- Advanced administrative tools and reporting
- Flexible billing options
- Tax and compliance management support
- Import transaction detail for simplified reconciliation with your accounting or Treasury Workstation